It can be difficult to make sense out of a lot of things in life. I believe that there is always sense to be made, though the answers may not be comfortable to popular. The power to transform negative situations lies in stepping back to see the big picture. Here are some reasons that Trump’s candidacy and his recent demise make perfect sense.
- Nostalgia: We are more connected than ever before. Information flows quickly across the internet, whether it be news, business or personal messages. The internet provides a level of oneness that has not existed for very long. I believe people that want to “make America great again” are nostalgic for their ignorance. They don’t want to know about so many realities other than their own. I love how this video makes the point.
- Readiness for Change: Conversely, a lot of women are not nostalgic for the past. Feminine wisdom was intentionally eradicated. You can read about it here and here. It is making a comeback. There are many ways from which to view this, but one of the most powerful, tangible ways is in the way women have been sharing their sexual assault stories on social media. The first one I recall was my husband’s first squadron commanding officer trying to kiss me at a formal event.
- Law of Attraction: The law of attraction states that you get what you vibrate. If you are focusing on your lack, then you bring more lack to you. If you focus on your abundance from a place of lack, you get more lack. If you focus on feeling (vibrating) abundance then you bring more abundance your way. Trump is his own master of the law of attraction. He brings a lot of attention and the appearance of money to himself, but he also knows attracts people who have strong fears and a focus on what they don’t have. His campaign messages have emphasized fear and lack. The Republican National Convention was an all-out fear-fest, whereas, the Democratic National Convention had a much warmer focus. Since the conventions, the focus on abundance and valuing diversity has taken over and is showing in the polls. You might use the law of attraction to create your own reality with a fortitude that makes the leadership of your country irrelevant.
- It’s in the stars: Marcia Wade, owner of Star Sister Astrology has my favorite explanation for a lot of the upheaval in the world. She says we are in the midst of a “massive unraveling.” Jupiter and Saturn have been cycling in earth signs for most of the last 200 years (except for 1980), and in 2020 they are heading into Aquarius, an air sign. This is the start of a new, very different chapter. We are also going from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius, which hasn’t happened for about 2100 years. What was going on about 2100 years ago? We are going from waiting for someone to save us to embodying our own power and awakening to new levels of consciousness. Additionally, in 2026 Saturn and Neptune conjunct at 0 degrees of Aries, which is the January 1 of the astrological chart. We are in for a whole new beginning.
- Death Star Effect: As our consciousness ascends and expands, not everyone is going to embrace it. There will be people making “one last stand” in the old paradigm. This is Marcia’s term, and I love it.
- Archetypal parallels: The similarities between Clinton and Trump parallels the story of how Athena and Poseidon vied to be the namesake for the city of Athens. Athena has some other interesting parallels to Hillary Clinton, such as being born of her father’s head, which can be interpreted as being a woman in a man’s world. She arrived, spear in hand, announcing her arrival with a loud war cry. The Athena in all women is coming out. Listen up!
Have you announced yourself yet?